Wednesday, August 27, 2008


:::HOLD ME, HUG ME, KISS ME & LOVE ME:::

"Even though what i give to you is not perfect...but it`s effered in purest and honesty way that i know..."

"I really hope you will stay in my life forever and ever...And i want to share all my life with you for a long ,long while..."

***I love You So Much***


====> Nothing words to say..but deeply in my heart i`m very tired to give more and more for a new love again...plz dont make me cry again...just keep it in my heart, myself and our love forever and ever...

6 comments:

[mohamadtahir] [mz] said...

i don't understand arr;))

Intan said...

i tau milik siapa kah jari jemari itu :P


bro mata air - budak kecik mana tau apa :P

fuziana said...

hcj ::: u takto pa?nk i tjemahkan ke :-"


intan ::: jari sapa? :-??

[mohamadtahir] [mz] said...

yana----> welllllll.....
wellllllll.....
u know.....:))=))



intan ---> dk tecik x tipu taww...dak tecik x reti nk cinta2 mcm korang:-"

fuziana said...

mat tahir ::: oit...ayat tu cam besa dgr jer: -?

Anonymous said...

jgn lepas tau... merana mamat tu nt....